We are hiring
We are looking for a passionate, talented and committed individual to join our small team. The preferred candidate will have experience working in a customer focused environment, preferably with children and preference will be given to candidates with experience in running events or parties.
Days of work
Contracted four days per week, including weekends from 9am to 5.15pm. We may be able to be flexible with one of the week days.
• Run children's birthday parties to the highest specification, ensuring they've had the best time with us.
• Lead team members in absence of management.
• Work with management in creating revenue-generating events and activities.
• Understanding the risk assessments implemented by the business, to ensure compliance across a
number of areas.
• Dealing with food/ drinks orders and cash/ card handling efficiently.
• Freshly preparing a variety of hot/ cold food drinks safely maintaining good hygiene practices.
• Reception/customer service – providing a high level of customer service to those who are using the soft play /café.
• Ensuring checks are completed throughout the day to ensure the cleanliness and safety of the kitchen, eating areas and play areas, as well as bathrooms.
• Ensuring tables are cleared as soon as customers have finished.
• To undertake any other duties within the scope of this job description and requested by management.
• Friendly and sociable with a hard working attitude.
• Excellent communication skills and confidence in your own ability to provide the best customer service at all times.
• Reliability with ability to work in a fast paced environment.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com